Yesterday I was riding so high.
I finally got in touch with one of my favorite spinning instructors (who moved out of the area last month) and she said she would be happy to help me get in touch with the scheduler at the gym to get me on a substitute instructor list! Hooray!
Today, not so much.
Saturday’s spin instructor training (you know, the one I won’t shut up about) is cancelled.
I am so, so sad. I was really looking forward to it (to an embarrassing degree.)
So now I’m trying to decide:
Drive 4+ hours to So Cal for training in February; wait until March (March!!!) and drive 3+ hours to Oakland (Oakland!!!!); wait it out and see if it is rescheduled; or find another certification program.
I don’t know what to do. I could go down to LA–I have some friends down there with whom i could stay, but I have no desire to be in a car alone that long (or drive that long.). I don’t really want to wait though. What if it kills my momentum?
So for now, I’ll sleep on it and wake up nice and early to head out to the other side of town to go to a class a friend teaches (I’m going to work late tomorrow, so I have time for these shenanigans.)
What would you do?