The soft velvety underbelly snuggles up with my hair, holding it tight and whispering “I’ll never let you go”–and unlike Rose in Titanic, it means it.
Here’s a quick how to:
1. Find elastic, velvet ribbon, and decorative ribbon the same width. Grosgrain works best.
2. Cut into strips depending on head size, hair volume,etc.
3. Cut a small piece of elastic.
4. Sew the ends of the elastic to the ends of the ribbon. Sandwich the elastic in the middle, and make sure the right sides of the ribbon are facing the elastic.
5. Flip the ends around and stitch up the sides.
5. Clip those threads, put your hair up, and hit the gym!!! You look adorable!!!