First class of the new year–lots of awesome new faces, lots of regulars, and NO MICROPHONE!! My voice was trashed by the end, especially because my music needs to compete with the Zumba class on the other side of the wall.
I hope all the new people enjoyed the Kick Off 2015 hit list–it’s an old favorite of mine, and I hope they felt comfortable as a member of the class but able to push themselves to a new, shiny level of fitness.
Here’s the list!
- Warmup 1–Bang Bang (Jessie J, Ariana Grande, and Nicki Manaj)
- Warmup 2–Shake It (Metro Station)
- Seated Flat Road–Vida la Vida (Coldplay)
- Seated/Run on the Chorus–Timber (Pitbull featuring Ke$ha)
- Standing Climb–Crazy in Love (Beyonce)
- Seated Climb–Paparazzi (Lady Gaga)
- 1 min hard climb into recovery–Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)
- Recovery Jumps–Magic (B.O.B.)
HIIT List! 2 minutes high intensity, 1 minute complete recovery x 5
BONUS ROUND: 1 minute seated hard climb
- Birthday (Workout Mix–Blaze)
- I Gotta Feeling (Laidback Luke Remix)
- Domino (Myon and Shane Remix)
- Til The World Ends (Varsity Team Radio Remix)
- Take It Off (Ke$ha)
- Seated climb/run on chorus–Dark Horse (Katy Perry)
- Hard climb into cool down–We are Young (Fun.)
- Cool Down–All About That Bass (Megan Trainor)
To finish it off, I love this quote from one of my favorite websites to visit (http://www.firststepsfitness.ca/motivational-quotes/)
Have a great day!