I’ve been trying to get the most out of teaching with watts, and I was pumped when Keiser posted a drill for their M3i bikes using power as the primary metric.
This coincided perfectly with interval ladder day, which is the profile on tap for today! The Keiser line up consists of 4 tiny little ladders rather than staying on each timed rung 3x in a row.
- 30/60/90 seconds, highest wattage you can achieve
- Recover for 30 between each round
On this playlist, there was room for 2 sets of 2 rounds each. Each round takes approximately 11 minutes to complete. If you find yourself short on time, this is a great way to vary your workout—two sets with a hill in the middle would round out a solid 30 minute set.
Here’s the full play list—Enjoy!
- I’m Coming Out Diana Ross
- Castle on the Hill Ed Sheeran
Run on Chorus
- Still Into You Paramore
- Like a G6 Far East Movement
- Crazy in Love Beyonce
- Pump It Black Eyed Peas
- Monkey Wrench Foo Fighters
- Live your Life—Feat. Rihanna T.I.
- Dear Future Husband Megan Trainor
- Hello—Club Edit Martin Sloveig
- Part of Me (CPR Remix) Kitty Punch
Timed mile (Gear at 6 on a 1 – 10 scale, ride a mile as fast as you can)
- Rocketeer Far East Movement
- True Love P!nk
- Ho Hey The Lumineers
The 5:30 am crowd loved it—the toughest parts are focused in the first 35 minutes of class, which is a must when the class thins out toward the end.
Give it a try and let me know what you think!